Yes well we attempted them a while back in Portugal, let me tell you: visual and gustatory success! Personally I like those babies cold; warm they are not chocolaty-tasty enough… (: btw- even the picture we took looks awesome!
- 227 grams of chopped semisweet chocolate
- 4 tablespoons of butter
- 83 grams of flour
- 1/2 teaspoon of baking pwder
- 1/2 teaspoon of salt
- 2 big eggs
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- 340 grams of semisweet chocolate chunks
- preheat the oven at 350 degrees
- In one bowl heat together in the microwave the butter and the CHOPPED chocolate and mix them
- In another bowl whisk flour, baking powder and salt
- In a mixing bowl beat the eggs, sugar and vanilla extract very fast.
- Then add the chocolate mixture to the mixing bowl and beat
- Then add the flour mixture to the mixing bowl and beat
- finally stir in the CHUNKS of chocolate
- put flour on the baking trays where the cookies will be
- heat the cookies in the oven for 12 to 15 minutes until they are crackly and glossy outside but mushy inside
- wait for them to cool down and DEVOUR THEM!